Our Level 1 Power Yoga Belize Teacher Training Program combines our transformative Level 1 teacher training curriculum with a breath-taking location. Take a one week pause from your busy life and go all in to your yoga practice and a healthy lifestyle!
We will begin each day with a morning meditation beach walk followed by a healthy breakfast of local and fresh prepared foods and juices. From there, we will practice in a palapa over the Caribbean Sea and then dive deep into the art and science of teaching yoga. Lunch is served beachfront, again freshly prepared using local ingredients that will energize our bodies. Each afternoon there will be down time to relax and soak in the scenery. We will meet again over the sea for a beautiful afternoon practice followed by fun and inspiring group activities. Dinner is served in a rooftop dining area overlooking the sunset at sea. After dinner, we meet again in our special palapa to reflect and wrap up our evening. Then we nestle in for the night and start each day refreshed and renewed! There will be one longer afternoon break to take advantage of the sights and beautiful offerings of Belize…choose to swim with the sharks, explore downtown San Pedro or just to relax quietly at the resort.
Our destination program is specifically designed to provide you with not only an efficient and proven way to build a strong yoga foundation that you can use for teaching, but also an incredible experience to recharge your body, mind and soul. This program does count toward a 200 hour yoga teacher training (one of our Level 2 programs is required to complete the full 200 hours).
Belize Level 1 Details
We stay at Ak’Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Resort. Located on Ambergris Caye, Belize’s largest island, the resort offers a gorgeous beachfront location and all of the amenities you need to have a great week in paradise!
- Thatched Cabanas – island chic cabanas that offer private outdoor showers and front porches
- Village Rooms – group living with shared bathrooms and common areas
- Our next Belize training runs from June 10-17, 2017
- Participants should plan to fly in on June 10th, with arrival to the resort by 7 p.m.
- Participants should plan to fly out on June 17th at any time (unless you’ve made arrangements for a longer stay)
- For more information and to register for our Belize training click here!
- A $299 non-refundable deposit is required with each reservation
- The remaining tuition balance is charged 4/30/17
- Tuition includes your 7 night stay, 3 meals per day, training tuition and materials
- Tuition does not include airfare, airport transfers, tips, extra food or activities
- We will compile travel information to help reduce airport transfer costs
- Single Sea Front Cabana: $2349 if registered by 3/31/17; $2599 after
- Single Garden Cabana: $2149 if registered by 3/31/17; $2399 after
- Single Village Room: $1549 if registered by 3/31/17; $1799 after
- Double Village Room: $1449 if registered by 3/31/17; $1699 after
Belize Level 1 training is led by Alissa Rodgers, eRYT200, RYT500 and Amy Farahay, eRYT200, RYT500. Collectively, this team has taught over 6000 hours of yoga and has trained over 200 yoga teachers. We believe in a relevant, fun and inspiring approach to teaching and love to share our passion with others in the hopes that those we train go and somehow pay it forward. This ripple effect of yoga is changing lives and communities and we are grateful to be part of this powerful movement!
Questions on our Level 1 Belize Program? Email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in: Teacher Training