Graduates of any of our Level 1 Teacher Training Programs are invited to join us on the beautiful beaches of Tulum, Mexico for our destination Level 2 Teacher Training Program! Our potent purpose-driven, multi-discipline Level 2 program becomes even more powerful when done in a full immersion format among the incredible energies and beauty of Tulum…take this amazing escape from the hectic-ness of life to join us!
Upon completion of all required elements of the program, participants will receive 200 Hour Certification. This allows those who are interested to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher as well as go on to complete a 500 Hour Program and start earning teaching hours to qualify as an e-RYT.
A Day in the Life at Level 2…
We will begin each day with a morning meditation walk along the white sand beach and the turquoise waters of the sea. From there, we meet in the group dining area along the beach for a fresh, organic and vegetarian breakfast. This is followed by a powerful and fun morning practice taught by participants in our group. Our morning session ends with time spent digging deeper into teaching styles, methodologies and philosophies. We leave for lunch energized from the morning and ready to feast on the nutritious and delicious locally grown lunch options. In the afternoon, we have time to chill, perhaps by the pool, exploring the sites and sounds on the resort or popping into rustic downtown Tulum for some exploring. We meet again in the afternoon for practice taught by your trainers followed by inspiring group discussions and activities that inspire and open up your mind to the possibilities of your teaching and your life. We dine together for dinner, which consists of fresh vegetarian fare as well as fish some nights and will wrap up the night with our special evening sessions, which will vary in topic and activity, but leave you feeling fulfilled as you nestle in for a good nights sleep. There will be one longer afternoon break to take advantage of some of the sights in and around Tulum.
Tulum Level 2 Details
We stay at Shambala Petit Hotel in South Tulum. The resort has single and double room options that provide relaxing and comfortable accommodations for your stay.
Training Dates & Investment
Our 2017 Tulum training will be held July 22-29th.
Double: $1899 early reg; $2099 regular reg
Single: $2899 early reg; $3099 regular reg
-$299 Non-Refundable Deposit due at sign up to hold your spot, remainder charged 5/31/17
* *Register here by March 31st and save $299! **
Payment plans are available for doubles only: $299 deposit by 2/28/17 and then 4 payments of $409 on 3/31, 4/30, 5/31 & 6/30
- Reflect, reconnect and refocus your teaching through a feedback rich environment
- Get clear on the purpose behind your teaching and learn verbal, hands on and specialty techniques that align with your intention as a teacher
- Create workshops that wow through learning how to select great topics, collect information, market to maximize earnings and deliver in a way that is exciting and impactful
- Gain a deeper understanding of yoga as a science, philosophy and the history behind it
- Dive further into anatomy concepts that tie directly into your teaching, including targeted sequencing, counter posing, skeletal variations, energy lines and so much more
- Learn the concept behind “edge”, the different types of “edge” and how to use these concepts to create space for your students to step into their greatness
Tulum Level 2 training is led by Alissa Rodgers, eRYT200, RYT500, Amy Farahay, eRYT200, RYT500 & Ryan Rodgers eRYT200. Collectively, this team has taught over 10,000 hours of classes and has trained over 200 yoga teachers. We believe in a relevant, fun and inspiring approach to teaching that still maintains the true essence of yoga and we love to share our passion with others in the hopes that those we train go and somehow pay it forward. This ripple effect of yoga is changing lives and communities and we are grateful to be part of this powerful movement!
Questions on our Level 2 Tulum Program? Email Molly at email@example.com.
Posted in: Teacher Training