Level 1 Program: 100 Hours Belize
Our Level 1 Power Yoga Belize Teacher Training Program combines our transformative Level 1 teacher training curriculum with a breath-taking location. Take a one week pause from your busy life and go all in to your yoga practice and a healthy lifestyle!
We will begin each day with a morning meditation beach walk followed by a healthy breakfast of local and fresh prepared foods and juices. From there, we will practice in a palapa over the Caribbean Sea and then dive deep into the art and science of teaching yoga. Lunch is served beachfront, again freshly prepared using local ingredients that will energize our bodies. Each afternoon there will be down time to relax and soak in the scenery. We will meet again over the sea for a beautiful afternoon practice followed by fun and inspiring group activities. Dinner is served in a rooftop dining area overlooking the sunset at sea. After dinner, we meet again in our special palapa to reflect and wrap up our evening. Then we nestle in for the night and start each day refreshed and renewed! There will be one longer afternoon break to take advantage of the sights and beautiful offerings of Belize…choose to swim with the sharks, explore downtown San Pedro or just to relax quietly at the resort.
Our destination program is specifically designed to provide you with not only an efficient and proven way to build a strong yoga foundation that you can use for teaching, but also an incredible experience to recharge your body, mind and soul. This program does count toward a 200 hour yoga teacher training (one of our Level 2 programs is required to complete the full 200 hours).
Belize Level 1 Details
We stay at Ak’Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Resort. Located on Ambergris Caye, Belize’s largest island, the resort offers a gorgeous beachfront location and all of the amenities you need to have a great week in paradise!
- Thatched Cabanas – island chic cabanas that offer private outdoor showers and front porches
- Village Rooms – group living with shared bathrooms and common areas
Training Dates & Pricing Options
- Our next Belize training is June 9-16, 2018. Plan to arrive on Saturday June 9th to the resort by 6 p.m. (allow for up to 2 hours of transfer time from the BZE airport to Ambergris Caye). Plan to leave anytime Saturday June 18th.
- Pricing includes 7 night stay, taxes, 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet), drinks (water, juice and tea daily), training tuition and training materials. Prices do not include airfare, airport transfers, tips and any extra food, beverages or activities (massage, snorkeling, etc). We will compile travel information for all participants to try to group travelers together to minimize transfer expenses.
- A $300 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Remaining balance is charged 4/30/2018. Save $200 when registered by 2/28/18! Monthly payment plans are available for those registered by 2/28. Email Molly at email@example.com for more information.
- Room Options:Single Sea Front Cabana – $2600Single Garden Cabana: $2400Single Village Room – $1950Double Village Room – $1700
Belize Level 1 training is led by Alissa Rodgers, eRYT500 and Amy Farahay, eRYT200, RYT500. Collectively, this team has taught over 6000 hours of yoga and has trained over 200 yoga teachers. We believe in a relevant, fun and inspiring approach to teaching and love to share our passion with others in the hopes that those we train go and somehow pay it forward. This ripple effect of yoga is changing lives and communities and we are grateful to be part of this powerful movement!
Questions on our Level 1 Belize Program? Email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.