Providing a safe, healthy and comfortable environment for our clients and team members has always been of utmost importance. In light of recent events and a heightened focus on health and safety standards, the way we operate has evolved. While we anticipate ongoing changes and developments, please note our updated operating practices in the GoYoga studios:
- Please pre-register and pre-pay for classes before leaving for the studio. We have significantly reduced class sizes to allow for more than the required minimum of radius distancing and to decrease congestion in lobby and changing areas. We cannot accept students beyond our capacity limits. Without pre-registering, a spot in class is not guaranteed.
- Doors will open 15-minutes prior to the class start time and will promptly close at the start of class. The studios will be cleaned after each class, including sanitizing all surfaces.
- Masks are optional for clients while in the studio and required for our team members during the check-in process. Face coverings are encouraged especially before class for clients, but not required. Our team members will wear masks during the check-in process. In order to guide you safely and effectively through class with instructions that all students can clearly hear, instructors are not required to teach with masks. They will keep safe distancing from students while teaching and will refrain from hands on assists.
- When you arrive at the studio…
- Minimize what you bring into the studio, limiting it to only what you need to practice when possible.
- It is state-mandated that you sanitize your hands upon entry (we will have this out and ready by the front door for your use).
- Please remove your shoes by the door (look for shoe trays).
- Look for the tape on the studio floor and place your mat on one of the available taped off markers.
- We have turned on the auto-check in feature in Mindbody so either you will be checked in automatically once your phone gets within range of the studio OR your instructor will check you in. iPads will not be out for client use.
- With the exception of hand weights for FitFlow classes, we will not have props out for general use and will not be using cool cloths for the time being. Please bring any props you prefer to use with you, including a mat.
- Showers will also be off limits at those studios where we have them
- While we are going to love seeing you and will want to catch-up with one another, we are not permitted to congregate before or after classes. After class, we ask that you give a smile, air hug and/or air high five to your favorite yogis and then go on and have an amazing day outside of the studio!
- Most importantly for the health & safety of all, we ask clients and team members to stay at home if any signs or symptoms of illness are present to any degree. This includes temperatures of 100 degrees or more, a cough, sore throat, trouble breathing, achiness, etc. We will continue to offer classes through the digital studios and live streaming through Mindbody and therefore, if you are not feeling 100% healthy, please do your yoga practice at home instead of coming to the studio!
- NOTE: we will be live streaming some in studio classes to offer plenty of opportunities to practice at home.
Thank you for your willingness to not only join us again in the studio, but also to support each other in remaining strong through following the revised health and safety practices. We are excited to open our doors again and look forward to seeing you soon!