Providing a safe, healthy and comfortable environment for our clients and team members has always been of utmost importance. In light of state mandates and a heightened focus on keeping our community safe and well, the way we operate has evolved. While we anticipate ongoing changes and developments, please note the current health and safety practices in the GoYoga studios below. These are all in accordance with the state and local mandates.
- Please pre-register and pre-pay for classes before arriving. We have significantly reduced class sizes to allow for more than the required minimum radius distancing and to decrease congestion in lobby and changing areas. We cannot accept students beyond our capacity limits. Without pre-registering, a spot in class is not guaranteed. You can view our schedule and book your classes here.
- Doors open 15-minutes prior to the class start time and will promptly close at the start of class. The studios are fully cleaned after each class, including sanitizing all surfaces.
- Masks are required to be worn in the studios before and after class and are optional during class. Our team members will wear masks before and after class as well. In order to guide you safely and effectively through class with instructions that all students can clearly hear, instructors are not required to teach with masks. They will keep safe distancing from students while teaching and will refrain from hands on assists.
- When you arrive at the studio…
- Minimize what you bring into the studio, limiting it to only what you need to practice when possible.
- It is state-mandated that you sanitize your hands upon entry (we will have this out and ready by the front door for your use).
- Please remove your shoes by the door (look for shoe trays).
- Look for the tape on the studio floor and place your mat on one of the available taped off markers.
- We have turned on the auto-check in feature in Mindbody so either you will be checked in automatically once your phone gets within range of the studio OR your instructor will check you in. iPads will not be out for client use so that you can have a touchless experience.
- Any props provided will be sanitized after each use. Simply leave them on the studio floor at the end of class. We do not have mats available to loan, so do bring a mat with you.
- Showers are available at our Dublin location only and are first come, first serve. Showers will be sanitized after each use.
- While we are going to love seeing you and will want to catch-up with one another, we are not permitted to congregate before or after classes. After class, we ask that you give a smile, air hug and/or air high five to your favorite yogis and then go on and have an amazing day outside of the studio!
- Most importantly for the health & safety of all, we ask clients and team members to stay at home if any signs or symptoms of illness are present to any degree. This includes temperatures of 100 degrees or more, a cough, sore throat, trouble breathing, achiness, etc. We have a huge array of classes through our digital studios in Namastream and Vimeo as well as 30+ weekly live streamed classes through Mindbody. If you are not feeling 100% healthy, please do your yoga practice at home.
- Health & safety practices for childcare include: requirement to pre-register your child(ren) as spaces are very limited, required temperature check upon arrival (children with temps over 100 degrees will not be permitted in childcare) and required hand washing for all children upon entry. Our team members will wear face coverings during the entire session and will sanitize and disinfect the childcare rooms after each session.
Thank you for your willingness to not only join us again in the studio, but also to support each other in remaining strong through following the revised health and safety practices. If you are interested in viewing the State of Ohio mandates for gyms and fitness venues, you can find those here.