Providing a safe, healthy and comfortable environment for our clients and team members has always been of utmost importance. In light of a heightened focus on keeping our community safe and well, the way we operate has evolved. While we anticipate ongoing changes and developments, please note the current health and safety practices in the GoYoga studios below. These are all in accordance with the state and local mandates effective 6/2/21.
- Please pre-register and pre-pay for classes before arriving. We have still have reduced class sizes to allow for a minimum of 4 feet of radius distancing. We cannot accept students beyond our capacity limits. Without pre-registering, a spot in class is not guaranteed. You can view our schedule and book your classes here.
- Doors open 15-minutes prior to the class start time and will promptly close at the start of class. The studios are fully cleaned after each class, including sanitizing all surfaces.
- Masks are optional for clients and team members before, during and after class.
- When you arrive at the studio…
- Minimize what you bring into the studio, limiting it to only what you need to practice when possible.
- Look for the dots on the studio floor and place the center of your mat on one of the available dots.
- We have turned on the auto-check in feature in Mindbody so either you will be checked in automatically once your phone gets within range of the studio OR your instructor will check you in. iPads are still not out yet for use.
- If you do choose to use our props, we ask that you sanitize them after class with the designated sprays. You are always welcome to bring your own props and we also have some for purchase in the studios.
- Most importantly for the health & safety of all, we ask clients and team members to stay at home if any signs or symptoms of illness are present to any degree. This includes temperatures of 100 degrees or more, a cough, sore throat, trouble breathing, achiness, etc. We have a huge array of classes through our digital studios in Namastream and Vimeo as well as 30+ weekly live streamed classes through Mindbody. If you are not feeling 100% healthy, please do your yoga practice at home.
- Health & safety practices for childcare include: requirement to pre-register your child(ren) as spaces are limited. Just as with adults, please keep your children at home if they have any signs of illness including a runny nose, cough, temperature, etc.
Thank you for your willingness to not only join us again in the studio, but also to support each other in remaining strong through following the revised health and safety practices.