Level 1 In Person Yoga Teacher Training Program (100 Hours)
Our Spring Level 1 Hybrid Teacher Training will combine the potency of in-person sessions with the flexibility of online learning, offering you a well rounded experience and an opportunity to deepen your yoga knowledge!
Spring Program Dates:
4/26-4/28 & 5/3-5/5
Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
Location: GoYoga New Albany, 29-C S High St.
Click here to sign up by 2/29 & lock in our lowest pricing options!
. . .
Our Level 1 Foundations of Yoga Teacher Training Program is the entry to point to all of our yoga teacher training programs and will prepare you to teach as well as supply you with a solid base from which to grow and expand ongoing as a student, teacher and human being!
Whether your journey into Yoga Teacher Training is rooted in a commitment to caring for yourself, diving deeper into the life-changing benefits of yoga or your future as a teacher, in this training you will find increased clarity and confidence in your practice, a deeper connection to caring for your body and mind and an empowering way to share this knowledge with others. Experience firsthand the transformational power of the tools of yoga through immersion in the practice, self-exploration, group discussion, activities and plenty of real time teaching opportunities…we start practice teaching on the very first day!
Goals of Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training:
- To provide you with the knowledge and tools to grow in your yoga practice and life
- To teach you a well-rounded sequence you can offer to students and/or use as a foundation for your own practice
Level 1 Training Curriculum:
- The history and philosophy of yoga
- Uncovering your authentic voice and confidence
- Teaching techniques such as cueing and assisting a yoga class
- Foundational meditation and breath-work practices
- Pose labs that touch on benefits, modifications, prop usage and contraindications
- Basic yoga anatomy concepts and how to apply them in your practice
- Business of yoga including how to land an audition and begin teaching
- Daily yoga classes, meditation sessions and practice teaching
- Reading and independent study (note: you will need to complete approximately 25 hours of outside class work, including reading and establishing a regular home yoga and meditation practice)
Questions on our Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training Program? Email our team at [email protected]
“Through years of experience GoYoga has built a comprehensive process with documentation and videos that support your journey to deepen your practice while learning how gain the confidence and skills necessary to lead a class. I feel truly blessed for my experience and would recommend it to anyone who wants to grow a deeper understanding of themselves and their practice.” – Jim P. (graduated 2023)
“I went into it expecting a black and white intro into teaching yoga, but there is so much more heart and soul in this program than that. The instructors are all so welcoming, supportive, and knowledgeable. They create a space that truly feels safe to explore who you are as a practitioner of yoga and also as someone who wants to teach it.” – Lindsay N. (graduated 2023)