Level 2 In Person Program (Your 2nd 100 Hours)
Our Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training Program is the follow-up to our Level 1 Program. After the completion of both Level 1 and Level 2, you are certified at the 200 hour level, the most common certification level for yoga teachers. If you desire you can also sign up with Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher (200RYT).
Our next Level 2 program will take place: 2/22-2/25, 2/29-3/3 & 3/7-3/10 Thursdays and Fridays from 4-9pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 9am-6pm at Dublin – click here to sign up! Register by 12/31 to lock in our early registration pricing!
Level 2 Curriculum:
Now that you’ve got the foundations of teaching yoga under your belt from Level 1, Level 2 is intended to guide you on a journey of discovering your unique purpose as a yoga teacher and finding an authentic way to confidently express this. In addition to daily practices in physical yoga, breath work and meditation, we will dive deeper into the following:
- The power of purpose and how to shine in your yoga niche (and life!)
- Advanced sequencing, cueing and assisting strategies
- Theming methodologies that help you create classes that positively impact your students on and off their mats
- Teaching meditation & pranayama
- Empowering a variety of background & bodies, creating an inclusive atmosphere
- The history, principles and distinguishing characteristics of various yoga styles and how to take what you’ve learned thus far and adapt it to teaching styles you most resonate with
- Applied physical anatomy to better inform your cueing, sequencing and assisting
- Learning, living and teaching all 8 Limbs of Yoga, particularly philosophy and meditation
- Deeper dive into yoga styles (Power, Vinyasa, Yin & Restorative), including understanding the history, characteristics, signature sequences and poses and ambient factors related to the styles
Pre-Requisite: completion of a GoYoga Level 1 Teacher Training Program
Certification: Upon completion of all required elements of the program, participants will receive 200 Hour Certification. This allows those who are interested to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) as well as go on to complete a 300 Hour Program and start earning teaching hours to qualify as an e-RYT.
“Level 2 is a much more introspective experience than Level 1 training. It gave me time to just think and be. Time to work on me and become a better person. Coming out of the 200 hour training, I felt empowered, inspired and confident enough to go out and share my love of yoga with the world!” – Rachel
“Through both Level 1 & Level 2, I have learned so much about myself, my practice, and how I can grow as a teacher. My life has already changed so much because of this program by truly learning to embody what yoga looks like on and off the mat. It’s an experience I will always remember.”- Kristin
Questions on our Level 2 Program? Email Molly at [email protected]